Project In A Nutshell
Size: 11,707 sq ft
With 2019 marking a 20-year relationship between Interaction and TLT working together, we were delighted to mark the occasion by delivering the design and fit out of TLT's new Belfast HQ. With a vision to create a people-centric office, Interaction set about transforming the space into a modern, bright, and open environment to work.
The two floor CAT B fit out embodies the TLT branding and culture, with the use of on brand colours throughout the space. The emphasis on creating an office that tailors to a variety of working styles highlights the value TLT place on its employees and has resulted in a workplace to be proud of. A variety of work place settings, such as client meeting rooms, ad hoc meeting areas, open plan desking, quiet booths and a tea point, provides staff with a multitude of spaces to choose from.
From this 20-year relationship, Interaction had the knowledge and expertise to both design and fit out a space that is perfectly suited to the TLT culture, and it is no surprise then that the project was delivered on time and snag free.
The Key Features
○ Open and on brand reception area to create a great first impression
○ Impressive array of meeting rooms supported by AV
○ Connected manifestation creating a natural flow, unique to the Belfast office
○ Large tea point and break out area supported by an in-house canteen space
○ Glass joinery to utilise natural light and provide that airy feel