Our contact details
Name: Interaction Ltd
Address: The Vaults, 1 Bartlett St, Bath, BA1 2QZ
Phone Number: 01225 485 600
The type of personal information we collect
This policy sets out how we will use and share the information that you give us.
- Our website(s)
- Email correspondence
- Telephone calls
- Paper communications
- Social media
- Visiting our offices
- Enquiring about, or buying products or services from us
- Providing products or services to us
- Trade events such as conferences or exhibitions
- From publicly available sources either on or offline
You should be aware that if you access third party websites using links provided on our websites, these websites are outside our control and have their own privacy policies governing the use of personal data and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
What data we process about you
Interaction Ltd may collect and process the following categories of personal data about you: Contact Details:
- Name, contact details, organisation, employment details
Information generated by the work, service or relationship we may have with you:
- Business details, bank and financial details, communication and correspondence.
Information generated by visiting our website or engaging with us on social media:
- IP addresses, content interactions, social handles or usernames
How we collect information about you and how we will use it
We may collect and process information that you provide during your correspondence with us, this could be, but not limited to, one of the following ways:
- Giving information directly to us by methods including filling in forms either on our website(s) or via other media
- Subscribing to our newsletter
- Requesting any of our goods, services, downloads or other information
- Communicating with us through methods including but not limited to e-mail, telephone and written correspondence
- We may also source details from publicly available sources either on or offline or from third parties
- Cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to.
Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where you have given consent for us to process your information.
- Where we need to perform the contractual obligations we have entered into with you, or the business you are working for, or with.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
The purpose(s) for which we will collect and process your data are shown below:
- To manage our relationship and administer our business either as a part of a contract or where we believe we have a legitimate interest to do so
- To execute a contract or request
- Where we have a legitimate interest to keep you informed of our products or services by appropriate communication methods unless you’ve objected to us doing so.
- Sending you marketing and information about our business via e-mail
- To consider any CV and share it with our relevant partners
- Undertaking legal obligations or regulatory requirements
- Adding it to information we already hold on you or your organisation
We may share some of your personal data with the following categories of third parties:
- Marketing Agencies who help us promote ourselves or deliver our services
- Printers, Email service providers or other suppliers who help us to send our newsletters and communications
- Suppliers providing services to us to help us run our business
We require third parties to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We will share your personal information with third parties where required by law. Your personal data may be shared if any third party acquires us.
International Transfer of Data
Interaction Ltd may send your data outside the European Economic Area (the European Economic Area being the European Union and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, also referred to as the “EEA. Where your personal data are transferred or accessed outside of the EEA, we require that appropriate safeguards are in place.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
Retention and destruction of personal information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information we hold about you. We will not use your personal information unless it is (to the best of our knowledge) accurate and up to date. We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances, we may anonymise your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you. When the purposes for which we have collected the data for have ended we will retain and securely destroy your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. For further details about data retention please contact the data protection officer whose details can be found in this policy.
Data Protection Officer
If you have concerns that you would like to raise with us, please contact our Data Protection Officer, Mike Borne: email@example.com
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office if you believe we have not acted within the law or have infringed your rights. https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/
Unfortunately, the transmission of data over the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its security. Once we have received your data we will use strict security measures to try to protect it against loss, misuse, or unauthorised alterations. Please get in touch with the Data Protection Officer if you require any examples: