We’re passionate about inspirational workspaces. And we want to teach you what’s possible.
This is why we remain committed to exploring, communicating and sharing the latest trends and topics on workplace design with you. Here you will find a mixture of articles, blogs and commentaries from the talented team at the forefront of workplace design; the Interaction team.
Brewing Up A Storm: An Emerging Café Culture
This significant rise in popularity of coffee reflects a deeper need for flexibility in the workplace.
The Chief Workplace Officer: An Agent for Change
Workplaces like Google's sparked the ''employee experience era'' and the development of a new people-focused role: The Chief Workplace Officer.
Birmingham: Staying Ahead of the Curve in the “New London”
Birmingham is being hailed as ''The New London'', so we delved deeper into its growth and how firms can ensure they are keeping up with the competition.
The Generational Mix: Age Is Just A Number
The workplaces of today are made up of multiple generations. When it comes to office design, the needs or wants of each generation can''t be assumed.
- Artificial Intelligence and the Workplace
- May 25, 2018
- Rethinking The Modern Workplace: Aligning Your Business and Brand
- April 25, 2018
- Yoga in the Workplace: 5 Easy Desk Poses
- March 22, 2018
- The Rise of Resimercial
- February 6, 2018
- A-Z of Workplace Design & Build
- January 3, 2018
- Cyber-Slacking in the Workplace
- December 11, 2017
- Workplace Wellbeing: Mental Health Days
- November 1, 2017
- How to Increase Spontaneity in the Workplace
- October 23, 2017
- Helping Bristol Businesses To Attract Talent
- October 18, 2017
- A guide to getting the most out of your workplace
- September 4, 2017
- What is pro-working?
- July 31, 2017
- A guide to utilising Enhanced Capital Allowances for your new workspace
- June 19, 2017
- Meetings just got more exciting
- May 4, 2017
- 25 years; looking forward, looking back
- March 29, 2017
- A Guide To Virtual Reality in Design
- March 1, 2017
- Together at the table: an insight into the community table
- October 19, 2016
- Wellbeing and productivity is all 'up in the air'
- September 22, 2016
- Finding the right space for your future office
- September 6, 2016
- Can workplace colours affect the way we work and think?
- July 28, 2016
- Co-working spaces: how will they impact the future of office design?
- June 14, 2016
- Workplace wellbeing: a bottom line concern
- May 18, 2016
- Evolution of the office
- April 14, 2016
- Biophilia: the benefits of nature in the workplace
- February 5, 2016
- Looking ahead: what do millennials want?
- November 17, 2015
- Nanny State: Should workplace health be dictated by employers or the government?
- October 16, 2015
- Move or Improve?
- August 24, 2015
- It’s a virtual world. What’s the point of an office?
- April 16, 2015
- War for talent: can a well-designed workplace be your key weapon?
- April 14, 2015
- Belated backlash: is the open-plan office falling from favour?
- March 20, 2015
- Is your workplace healthy?
- March 13, 2015
- A Closer Look: The Growth of FinTech in Birmingham
- September 28, 2018