We’re passionate about inspirational workspaces. And we want to teach you what’s possible.
This is why we remain committed to exploring, communicating and sharing the latest trends and topics on workplace design with you. Here you will find a mixture of articles, blogs and commentaries from the talented team at the forefront of workplace design; the Interaction team.
What do tech workspaces need to survive, thrive, share and care?
Workspaces matter! They are a main driver in helping businesses succeed, but what do tech workspaces need to survive, thrive, share and care?
People First: The Mantra of 21st Century Office Design
Creating an office that is fit for the demands of the 21st century is no simple task, it’s a complex challenge that involves far more than physical space...
Site wellbeing: Rising to the challenge
Mental health and wellbeing in the workplace is rightly becoming a core focus for many businesses. Here we delve into the conversation around wellbeing in construction, something very important to us here at Interaction...
Workplace Design for the Modern Employee
For most people the workplace is their second home. It is unsurprising then that employees have come to expect more than just a desk and chair from their everyday workplace experience...
- The Debate: Office Dogs
- June 7, 2019
- Emotional Intelligence: Improving Productivity and Wellbeing
- April 30, 2019
- Enjoy the break: Taking time away from the office
- March 27, 2019
- Neurominorities: Tapping Into Hidden Talent
- February 25, 2019
- 2019 Workplace Design Trends: Ones To Watch
- January 7, 2019
- That Was The Year That Was: Coworking
- December 14, 2018
- Big Data: Does It Have A Role In The Workplace?
- November 28, 2018
- Brewing Up A Storm: An Emerging Café Culture
- October 26, 2018
- The Chief Workplace Officer: An Agent for Change
- June 25, 2018
- Birmingham: Staying Ahead of the Curve in the “New London”
- July 26, 2018
- The Generational Mix: Age Is Just A Number
- June 28, 2018
- Rethinking The Modern Workplace: Aligning Your Business and Brand
- April 25, 2018
- Yoga in the Workplace: 5 Easy Desk Poses
- March 22, 2018
- The Rise of Resimercial
- February 6, 2018
- A-Z of Workplace Design & Build
- January 3, 2018
- Cyber-Slacking in the Workplace
- December 11, 2017
- Workplace Wellbeing: Mental Health Days
- November 1, 2017
- How to Increase Spontaneity in the Workplace
- October 23, 2017
- Helping Bristol Businesses To Attract Talent
- October 18, 2017
- A guide to getting the most out of your workplace
- September 4, 2017
- What is pro-working?
- July 31, 2017
- A guide to utilising Enhanced Capital Allowances for your new workspace
- June 19, 2017
- Meetings just got more exciting
- May 4, 2017
- 25 years; looking forward, looking back
- March 29, 2017
- A Guide To Virtual Reality in Design
- March 1, 2017
- Together at the table: an insight into the community table
- October 19, 2016
- Wellbeing and productivity is all 'up in the air'
- September 22, 2016
- Finding the right space for your future office
- September 6, 2016
- Can workplace colours affect the way we work and think?
- July 28, 2016
- Co-working spaces: how will they impact the future of office design?
- June 14, 2016
- Workplace wellbeing: a bottom line concern
- May 18, 2016
- Evolution of the office
- April 14, 2016
- Biophilia: the benefits of nature in the workplace
- February 5, 2016
- Looking ahead: what do millennials want?
- November 17, 2015
- Nanny State: Should workplace health be dictated by employers or the government?
- October 16, 2015
- Move or Improve?
- August 24, 2015
- It’s a virtual world. What’s the point of an office?
- April 16, 2015
- War for talent: can a well-designed workplace be your key weapon?
- April 14, 2015
- Belated backlash: is the open-plan office falling from favour?
- March 20, 2015
- Is your workplace healthy?
- March 13, 2015
- A Closer Look: The Growth of FinTech in Birmingham
- September 28, 2018
- A-Z of Workplace Design & Build
- January 8, 2020