We’re passionate about inspirational workspaces. And we want to teach you what’s possible.
This is why we remain committed to exploring, communicating and sharing the latest trends and topics on workplace design with you. Here you will find a mixture of articles, blogs and commentaries from the talented team at the forefront of workplace design; the Interaction team.
Diminishing Connections: Safeguarding Mental Health when working from home.
Interaction's Lois Williams examines the impact of working from home on our collective mental health and explores some ways to safeguard mental wellbeing for those working remotely.
Bristol Life Business Surgery: Workplace Culture
Here''s full video of the Bristol Life Business Surgery: Workplace Culture with Interaction''s MD, Dieter Wood and Head of Research and Strategy, Deborah Wilder. This long-form video, in conversation with Bristol Life''s Greg Ingham, covers a wide variety of topics - essential viewing for any business leaders worries about safeguarding their company culture and employee wellness during periods of remote working.
Interaction's RADlab: Accelerated Visions
The pandemic hasn’t changed the future of the workplace; it's accelerated the future of the workplace.
Working From Home - Why the office isn't dead
For the last few months many of us have not had a choice but to work from home. Here we discuss what the wider implications of longer-term home working could be...
- COVID-19 Office Space Planning Service
- June 4, 2020
- Social Distancing in your Office
- May 19, 2020
- The top 5 things we miss about the office
- April 15, 2020
- Working from home - Top tips from your workplace experts
- April 1, 2020
- What do tech workspaces need to survive, thrive, share and care?
- January 7, 2020
- People First: The Mantra of 21st Century Office Design
- November 16, 2019
- Site wellbeing: Rising to the challenge
- September 24, 2019
- Workplace Design for the Modern Employee
- July 25, 2019
- The Debate: Office Dogs
- June 7, 2019
- Emotional Intelligence - A key factor for a thriving workplace
- April 30, 2019
- Enjoy the break: Taking time away from the office
- March 27, 2019
- Neurominorities: Tapping Into Hidden Talent
- February 25, 2019
- 2019 Workplace Design Trends: Ones To Watch
- January 7, 2019
- That Was The Year That Was: Coworking
- December 14, 2018
- Big Data: Does It Have A Role In The Workplace?
- November 28, 2018
- Brewing Up A Storm: An Emerging Café Culture
- October 26, 2018
- The Chief Workplace Officer: An Agent for Change
- June 25, 2018
- Birmingham: Staying Ahead of the Curve in the “New London”
- July 26, 2018
- The Generational Mix: Age Is Just A Number
- June 28, 2018
- Rethinking The Modern Workplace: Aligning Your Business and Brand
- April 25, 2018
- Yoga in the Workplace: 5 Easy Desk Poses
- March 22, 2018
- The Rise of Resimercial
- February 6, 2018
- A-Z of Workplace Design & Build
- January 3, 2018
- Cyber-Slacking in the Workplace
- December 11, 2017
- Workplace Wellbeing: Mental Health Days
- November 1, 2017
- How to Increase Spontaneity in the Workplace
- October 23, 2017
- Helping Bristol Businesses To Attract Talent
- October 18, 2017
- A guide to getting the most out of your workplace
- September 4, 2017
- What is pro-working?
- July 31, 2017
- A guide to utilising Enhanced Capital Allowances for your new workspace
- June 19, 2017
- Meetings just got more exciting
- May 4, 2017
- 25 years; looking forward, looking back
- March 29, 2017
- A Guide To Virtual Reality in Design
- March 1, 2017
- Together at the table: an insight into the community table
- October 19, 2016
- Wellbeing and productivity is all 'up in the air'
- September 22, 2016
- Finding the right space for your future office
- September 6, 2016
- Can workplace colours affect the way we work and think?
- July 28, 2016
- Co-working spaces: how will they impact the future of office design?
- June 14, 2016
- Workplace wellbeing: a bottom line concern
- May 18, 2016
- Evolution of the office
- April 14, 2016
- Biophilia: the benefits of nature in the workplace
- February 5, 2016
- Looking ahead: what do millennials want?
- November 17, 2015
- Nanny State: Should workplace health be dictated by employers or the government?
- October 16, 2015
- Move or Improve?
- August 24, 2015
- It’s a virtual world. What’s the point of an office?
- April 16, 2015
- War for talent: can a well-designed workplace be your key weapon?
- April 14, 2015
- Belated backlash: is the open-plan office falling from favour?
- March 20, 2015
- Is your workplace healthy?
- March 13, 2015
- A Closer Look: The Growth of FinTech in Birmingham
- September 28, 2018
- A-Z of Workplace Design & Build
- January 8, 2020
- Staying COVID-19 Secure in 2020
- June 9, 2020