St Stephens House
Project In A Nutshell
Size: 7,952 sq ft
With its prominent city-centre location, West End Developments were keen to transform St Stephens’ ground and lower ground floors into commercial space.
Interaction created the vision for the new workspace – one that reflected the client’s requirements and that would also enhance the building’s historical character.
Thanks to both project and design-based expertise, Interaction’s team ensured that style and practicality were combined. After 14 weeks on site, the finished result was a contemporary, creative and open plan space – and one that looks appealing inside and out.
St Stephens brings much-needed commercial space to Bristol’s property market – and Interaction have helped to cement it as a sought-after category A development.
The Key Features
○ The design and implementation of full electrical and mechanicals.
○ The design and installation of a bespoke mezzanine to offer additional space.
○ The addition of WC and shower facilities – ideal for promoting cycling to work.
○ A wow-factor reception, complete with moss wall branding and DDA lift.
○ The sympathetic inclusion of existing features such as stained glass and exposed brickwork.
○ Sleek finishing touches such as concrete-effect flooring and exposed LED lighting.