Runway East Bristol
Project In A Nutshell
Sector: Serviced Offices
Size: 29,904 sq ft
Runway East help startups and business communities to grow. With a number of existing co-working spaces in London, the team were keen to add a Bristol location to their fast-growing portfolio.
Believing that startups take off when they work side by side, each of Runway East’s spaces (or runways) are designed and built meticulously, specifically created to inject energy, fun and collaboration into their members’ work. With this in mind, it’s no surprise that the team decided to partner with Interaction upon acquiring a prominent harbourside location at 1 Victoria Street.
After 9 weeks on site, the combination of Interaction’s innovative design and effective project management resulted in a modern co-working environment – and one fit for Bristol’s fast-growing community of start-ups.
Each of the four floors has been finished with an individual tea point, choice of offices, glass partitioning and the latest design quirks. Overall, the space perfectly embodies the modern, creative and fun nature of the Runway East brand.
The Key Features
○ A light and bright environment that makes the most of the harbourside views.
○ A roof-terrace; the perfect sun trap for catch-ups and events.
○ Runway Eats: a vibrant café hub and breakout space, complete with a table tennis table, comfy seating and even swings.
○ An array of unique design quirks including palette desks and walling.
○ A choice of working and meeting areas, including telephone “booths”, comfy sofas and tea point benches.
We’re currently working on further London locations for Runway East, so keep an eye on the website for further updates on their growing portfolio.