We’re passionate about inspirational workspaces. And we want to teach you what’s possible.
This is why we remain committed to exploring, communicating and sharing the latest trends and topics on workplace design with you. Here you will find a mixture of articles, blogs and commentaries from the talented team at the forefront of workplace design; the Interaction team.
A guide to getting the most out of your workplace
Making the most of your office space is fundamental when it comes to the flexibility, productivity and well-being of your staff. We showcase a real world example, FluidOne, to illustrate some solutions.
What is pro-working?
Interaction discusses pro-working, a new workplace trend that has emerged to provide an effective solution beyond co-working.
A guide to utilising Enhanced Capital Allowances for your new workspace
We discuss the importance of utilising the Enhanced Capital Allowance government scheme when refurbishing your workplace. We explore what the scheme is, how to utilise it, and we showcase a prime example.
Meetings just got more exciting
With the continuing shifts in office design, one of the aspects of the workplace that has been revolutionised is the way we meet. Interaction explore how the traditional meeting room is failing us and what we can do about it.
- 25 years; looking forward, looking back
- March 29, 2017
- A Guide To Virtual Reality in Design
- March 1, 2017
- Together at the table: an insight into the community table
- October 19, 2016
- Wellbeing and productivity is all 'up in the air'
- September 22, 2016
- Finding the right space for your future office
- September 6, 2016
- Can workplace colours affect the way we work and think?
- July 28, 2016
- Co-working spaces: how will they impact the future of office design?
- June 14, 2016
- Workplace wellbeing: a bottom line concern
- May 18, 2016
- Evolution of the office
- April 14, 2016
- Biophilia: the benefits of nature in the workplace
- February 5, 2016
- Looking ahead: what do millennials want?
- November 17, 2015
- Nanny State: Should workplace health be dictated by employers or the government?
- October 16, 2015
- Move or Improve?
- August 24, 2015
- It’s a virtual world. What’s the point of an office?
- April 16, 2015
- War for talent: can a well-designed workplace be your key weapon?
- April 14, 2015
- Belated backlash: is the open-plan office falling from favour?
- March 20, 2015
- Is your workplace healthy?
- March 13, 2015