We’re passionate about inspirational workspaces. And we want to teach you what’s possible.
This is why we remain committed to exploring, communicating and sharing the latest trends and topics on workplace design with you. Here you will find a mixture of articles, blogs and commentaries from the talented team at the forefront of workplace design; the Interaction team.
Together at the table: an insight into the community table
Interaction provide an insight into a workplace design trend that is bringing people together: the community table. But what is it and where did it come from?
Wellbeing and productivity is all 'up in the air'
After a Harvard study found that productivity and indoor air quality were significantly correlated: Interaction give an insight into 4 factors that from experience have been found to affect wellbeing and productivity.
Finding the right space for your future office
Interaction address some important questions that are most integral to making a well-informed decision about choosing the right space for your office.
Can workplace colours affect the way we work and think?
Creating a workspace that can potentially help with employee motivation, productivity and wellbeing is more important than ever. But can workplace colours be purposefully utilised in office design to do just that? Interaction discuss this important topic.
- Co-working spaces: how will they impact the future of office design?
- June 14, 2016
- Workplace wellbeing: a bottom line concern
- May 18, 2016
- Evolution of the office
- April 14, 2016
- Biophilia: the benefits of nature in the workplace
- February 5, 2016
- Looking ahead: what do millennials want?
- November 17, 2015
- Nanny State: Should workplace health be dictated by employers or the government?
- October 16, 2015
- Move or Improve?
- August 24, 2015
- It’s a virtual world. What’s the point of an office?
- April 16, 2015
- War for talent: can a well-designed workplace be your key weapon?
- April 14, 2015
- Belated backlash: is the open-plan office falling from favour?
- March 20, 2015
- Is your workplace healthy?
- March 13, 2015