Interaction’s Ultimate Guide to Workplace Ergonomics [PDF Download]
What really makes an office design employee-centric is the seamless and comfortable interaction with the equipment that team members use throughout their day.
Good ergonomic design is inextricable from the wellbeing of your employees; it should be a consideration of every people-focused organisation.
Ergonomics is particularly important for businesses returning to the office after months of home office workstations and the associated health risks.
In this guide, we’ll cover:
- What is ergonomics?
- What are the benefits of ergonomics?
- The impact of poorly designed home working environments
- How can ergonomics help with risk assessment and hazards?
- What are ergonomic assessments?
- How ergonomics can help with staff happiness and productivity
- How to practice ergonomics at work
- Ergonomic products to get you started
Fill in the form below to receive your download – or if you’d prefer to discuss any of these issues in person, chat with Charlie.