Interaction’s Ultimate Guide to Workplace Ergonomics [PDF Download]
Ergonomics plays a crucial role in making an office design employee-centric. It’s essential for the well-being of your team and should be a top consideration for any people-focused organization.
With many employees returning to the office after months of working from home, ergonomics is more important than ever to address the health risks associated with makeshift home office setups.
Our guide will cover:
- What ergonomics is and why it matters
- The benefits of ergonomics
- The impact of poorly designed home working environments
- How ergonomics can help with risk assessment and hazards
- What ergonomic assessments are and why they’re important
- How ergonomics can improve employee happiness and productivity
- Tips for practicing ergonomics at work
- Ergonomic products to help you get started.
Download our guide now and take the first step towards creating a comfortable and productive workplace for your employees. Fill in the form below or if you prefer, discuss any of these issues in person, chat with Charlie.
Once you’ve filled in the form, we’ll send you the guide. Having problems? Contact us here.