Project in a Nutshell
Size: 2,798 sq ft
Opening the Birmingham branch of the business in 2008, The Rethink Group has seen unprecedented growth in the last decade. The team therefore wanted their workspace to reflect their ever-growing standing in the industry, and to be a unique and inspiring place to work.
The transformed space matches the vibrant design of Rethink’s London and Bristol offices, but with its own unique features – think wall graphics, a new take on the brand colours and flexible features such as tiered seating and standing desks.
Overall, the workplace now matches Rethink's high quality of service. Not only will it facilitate better ways of working for the team, but it will help to attract new clients and talent. With Birmingham readily becoming “the fastest-improving city to live and work”, factors such as these can really help to future-proof businesses within the city.
The Key Features
○ A unique city-scape wall graphic that reflects the office location.
○ A vibrant colour scheme to inspire creativity and productivity.
○ An innovative use of space with elements such as tiered seating.
○ Stylish Manhattan-style glass, which helps to make the most of natural light.
○ A choice of spaces including practical desks and “Resimercial” seating areas.
"Interaction once again have provided a work of art! With our Birmingham office design and fit out being the third time we've worked with the team, their design concept was even more progressive than the last, taking both our brand and evolving culture to create not just a workspace but somewhere for teams to work and play.
"The fit out project went well and as always we found the team approachable - and able to adapt to our needs as the office began to be built."
Marc Hughes, Group Operations Manager