Proud Sponsors of Insider Breakfast
Posted by Interaction on 18/07/2019
Interaction proud sponsors of Insider Media Breakfast Property Forum...
Panels discussed what it takes to make a workspace inspirational and what the world of work will look like in 20 years time...
Bristol: Insider South West Property and Construction Breakfast 2019
The Bristol Insider Property Breakfast saw just over 100 people come to listen about and discuss the current state of South West property with a panel of highly esteemed members of the property Industry. Interactions own Gary Duguid discussed the importance of flexibility in the approach to regeneration, that it is critical to understand your audience, their needs and vision, when considering a regeneration project. In terms of internal office space this applies just the same, the design and build process is supported by understand the client wants and vision of the space.
- There is a need to increase the quality of landscape to shape the working environment for improved balance and wellbeing in modern employees
- It is most important now than ever before to create places that people want to be in, not only does this mean inspirational office space but also the surrounding amenities
- Security of tenure in build-to-rent sites, like Hawkins & George at Finzels Reach, is key to developing a sense of place and home
Bath: Insider Bath and North East Somerset 2040 Breakfast
The Bath and North East Somerset 2040 Breakfast saw a morning of looking to the future and what the workplace of 2040 holds. With panel members from well renowned local organisations such as Bath Rugby, Buro Happold, Bath BID and The Bath and North East Somerset Council discussions looked in depth at the current climate of Bath business and what it will take to improve both economical and environmental aspects of the city moving forward.
In between panel Q&A's our own Hayley Blacker delivered a thought provoking insight into what the workplace will look like in 2040, highlighting the evolution of technology and how these advancements will change the way office space is designed, constructed, managed, maintained and used. As with today it is expected that people and community will form a core part of the design and build of office space, creating a culture to go along with it.
- Private car hire may be a thing of the past as we expect an infrastructure to better support reductions in city pollution
- The future of the education system and the development of skill sets will all be about adaptability and creativity
- Smart working will continue to take shape, tailoring offices to individual and team needs through technological advancements
Have a look at what else we've been up to by visiting our Studio Life page...