Project In A Nutshell
Size: 5,640 sq ft
Location: Holborn Circus, London
As part of their wider growth strategy, Thrings’ London team relocated to Holborn Circus – cue Interaction’s design and build expertise to transform a 7th floor space into a modern workplace fit for 45 members of staff.
A key element of the office update was moving away from a cellular set-up towards a more collaborative and agile working environment. Equally, the new space needed to match the firm’s reputation, which has significantly grown since being founded in 2007.
Thrings now have a modern London space that will appeal to staff members and clients alike. It is modern, bright, and will facilitate a much more agile working culture.
With a mix of functional desk areas, meeting places and collaborative spaces, the office will also help to inspire more innovative ways of working – all whilst reflecting the company’s impressive reputation.
The Key Features
○ A choice of work and meeting areas, including collaborative booths.
○ Furnishings inspired by the brand, including matching carpets and glass manifestations.
○ Innovative storage to make the most efficient use of space.
○ Appealing joinery features, including the reception desk and collaborative tables.
○ Features to maximise flexibility, including a moving wall in the client area.
○ A modern tea point – the ideal space for spontaneous mingling and tea making!
"Our teams of specialist commercial and private client lawyers in London act for UK and international clients on a range of issues, and it was imperative that these clients continued to receive first-class legal advice in a modern, spacious and fit-for-purpose commercial office environment.
"The new offices are extremely good news for our staff and working practices. We are confident the move to an open plan working environment will encourage greater flexibility and facilitate better communication and collaboration, not only between our London-based staff but also those visiting London from our other UK offices in Bristol, Bath, Swindon and Hampshire."
Simon Holdsworth, Managing Partner