The PG Group
Project In A Nutshell
Size: 5,628 sq ft
After purchasing the well-known premises at Number One Bristol, The PG Group needed an experienced design and build firm to complete the full CAT A and CAT B works within the two commercial floors.
Keen for a modern workplace that reflected their reputable service and business ambitions, the brief revolved around creating a light and bright workplace for staff members and one that would double up as an appealing space to host client meetings.
Our project team here at Interaction have successfully transformed the concrete shell into more than just an office; the finished result is a workplace that reflects The PG Group’s standing in both Bristol’s business sector and the region’s property market.
In addition to completing the CAT A refurbishment ‘snag free’, which included re-cladding the perimeter and installing new mechanicals, our designers added minimalist yet sleek furnishings and fittings. The result is a tailor-made space that perfectly matches the needs of The PG Group team and their day-to-day working needs.
The Key Features
○ A well-equipped client-facing suite that doubles up as a meeting space.
○ A modern waiting area, complete with moss-wall branding.
○ Bespoke furniture, including meeting room tables and the reception desk.
○ The innovative use of acoustic panels to hide soil slacks.
○ A choice of more open or private working spaces - including an acoustic booth.