Project In A Nutshell
Size: 4,520 sq ft
Outgrowing their space at Bristol’s Boxworks, which inspired the company’s new name, Box Twenty’s team of talented building services and engineering consultants opted to move into a new (and larger) workspace on Prince Street.
With the move coinciding with a company rebrand, the Box Twenty team were confident that Interaction’s design and fit-out expertise would result in a workplace that perfectly reflected the company’s new image and wider business goals.
Thanks to a great working relationship between Interaction and the Box Twenty team, the vibrant workplace perfectly reflects the fresh brand.
The new space is the ideal solution for Box Twenty’s flexible and ever-growing business needs: there is a choice of meeting areas, room to accommodate future recruits, and an overall inspiring environment that will help to foster creativity and innovation.
The Key Features
○ An attractive reception and waiting area, including feature wall.
○ The option to use inspiring meeting places, such as pods and benches.
○ A flexible acoustic divide – which doubles up as an efficient use of space.
○ A vibrant colour scheme that matches the new branding.
○ A choice of sit-stand desks to promote wellbeing.
○ Gadget – Box Twenty’s very own office dog!
"We have developed a great partnership with Interaction working with them not only on joint client projects but also with our own office refurbishment. We were really impressed with their creative approach to livening up our office space and turning it into an inspiring working environment."
Paul Weston, Director, Box Twenty Consulting Engineers Ltd